6 H*O*T JEWELRY TRENDS FOR FALL 2015
Our irresistible 50% off birthday sale continues throughmidnight Tuesday August 31st. That means you have 1 more week to grab fab designer fashion at rock bottom prices! And keep this in mind -- so many pieces on the site transition beautifully for Fall.
Check out our list of H*O*T jewelry trends for Fall 2015 and see what we have on sale that's right on point:
1. These are not your Mom's pearls -- You might actually wear these! Go for 'always right' pretty pearls served up in a new way.
2. Let's brooch the subject -- The addition of multiple pins to your jacket or collar gives you major style points.
3. Fringe with benefits -- Fringe, whether in chain, suede or cloth, goes boho with the addition of tassels, feathers, and beads.
4. Sculptural minimalism -- Inspired by the 90s minimalist movement, you can't go wrong with the simple elegance of these pieces.
5. Goth Victorian -- A Victorian twist on gothic, ornate black jewelry looks especially fetching this fall.
6. Flower Power Redux -- Think flowers are just for Spring/Summer? Think again and add some pretty petals to your Fall looks.
We've got these and much much more at 50% off now on houseofterrance.com, so don't miss out!