The Power of Accessories to Spice Up Your Style!
I'm sure you know by now that my number 1 mission for H*O*T is to get every woman to understand the power of accessories when it comes to one's personal style. Jewelry is probably the most effective accessory to instantly add a little or a lot of spice to your outfit. For Fall/Winter 2019, jewelry is more important than ever and statement earrings, sparkling rhinestone crystals, and colorful crafty pieces are just some of the trends we're seeing (and loving!)
Jewelry always lends originality and individuality to your sartorial style and who doesn't want that? Here are the top trends in jewelry for the new season. And remember you can click right through and buy great pieces on H*O*T that nail each and every one of these trends at fabulously fair prices.
Happy Autumn (and happy jewelry shopping!)
1. About Face -- The human face has become the motif for cool girl earrings the past several months and we like it! There's something so arty and je ne sais quois about a pair of simple earrings in the shape of an abstract face. We have several iterations like these on H*O*T.
2. Arts and Crafts -- Jewelry with a lovely handmade quality gets us every time. These kinds of pieces, often from remote corners of the globe, add a certain well-traveled vibe to your wardrobe not to mention that the purchase of these pieces often supports entrepreneurial women who can certainly use your help.
3. The Chain Gang -- As 80s influence on fashion just gets stronger and stronger, of course, we're seeing lots of jewelry made of oversized chain links. One of my personal favorites because this graphic motif is bold and eye-catching. These two H*O*T pieces are an easy way to ease into the trend.
4. Crystal Clear -- Nothing says glam more than gorgeous sparkly rhinestones and crystals! Another holdover from Dynasty days, these sparkling jewels add instant star status to your evening look. Or why not wear them anytime to add light and chic to your daywear?
5. Get Punked — Who doesn’t have a soft spot for jewelry pieces made using safety pins? Remember fabulous jeweler Tom Binns or actress Elizabeth Hurley’s infamous Versace safety pin dress? This season welcomes the ubiquitous safety pin back so here are 2 great examples from our site.
6. Pretty Pearls -- Pearls are always a good idea! Worn daily or for special occasions, they give the wearer instant polish. Pearls have certainly lost their stodgy reputation, there are so many modern takes on the pearl earring, necklace or brooch like these 2 H*O*T examples.